The Citadel can be visited at 365 days a year:
Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m. till 5. p.m. (last entrance 4.30 p.m.)
(including Museums, Julius Tower, Exhibitions):
Adults 4,50 €.
Child / Commission 2,50 €.
(children 6-14 years, students).
Family 10,- € (2 adults + up to 3 children, 6-14 years).
Group 3,50 € per person (at least 10 persons).
Annual membership 30,- € (1 adult + 1 child, 6-14 years).
Family annual membership 45,- € (2 adults + up to 3 children, 6-14 years).
Discount for holders of the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Children under 6 years of age
- School classes with 2 attendants free (with ID)
- Kindergarten groups with 2 attendants free (with ID)
- Disabled visitors with one companion free
- Members of the Internationalen Council of Museums (ICOM) and of the
Deutscher Museumsbund (DMB) (with ID)
- Members of the Verband Deutscher Kunsthistoriker e.V. and of occupational unions of artists of visual art
- Owners of a press card
- Owners of an honorary office card for Berlin and Brandenburg
- Members of the Verband der Berlienr Stadtführer Berlin Guide e.V. and of the Bündnis Berliner Stadtführer e.V. (BBS) (with ID)
- Employees of VisitBerlin and of the Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH (with ID)
Please notice: different admission at events – entrance only with valid ticket of the event.
Available in German, English, Spanish, French und Italian: 2,- €
The following exhibition spaces are accessible for people with mobility impairments: “Unveiled. Berlin and its Monuments”, Arsenal, Old Barracks, Gallery Crown Prince (Kronprinz), Parade Hall, Jewish gravestones in the Archaeological Window.
There are accessible toilets.
A special audio guide is available for blind or partially sighted visitors for the permanent exhibition “Unveiled. Berlin and its Monuments”.